1.10.12

Requiescat in pace





If you’re an animal lover, you’ll be related to this…

A person can get so attached to a pet. You, too, may have had a dog or a cat or another pet…a loving creature totally dependent on your care and loved you unconditionally. 


Over the weekend our cat, named Tootsy whom my husband loved dearly died.

Tootsy was Siamese cat, lived a full kitty life and died at the amazing age of 25 years old, setting an age record. My husband got her when she was a kitten and She was a loyal cat like a dog to him. And, I’m very sad for my husband's loss.

 

She used to, lay outside and contemplates quarks and discrete mathematics and hope to live long enough to hear about the discoveries of the Mars Rover. She also contemplates the afterlife of cats, - whether they have their own heaven, or share one with the dogs and people.

 I know … cats like to be treated like a little wonderful, smart, loving person.  Tootsy was the most intelligent cat who ever owned us.


Hello to my new followers, Welcome to my blog and Thank you.
Thank you to all who take the time to visit my blog, It is a pleasure to see you here. 

Bereket

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry about your loss. I can't even imagine how it must feel to loose a friend who was there for you for 25 years. Richard must miss her very much. Let's hope we get to see our loved ones in the after life even thogh they are animals. Who knows may be heaven means being surounded by all the things we loved and spend eternity without worrying about lossing them ever again. I hope every time he thinks of her he only remembers the good times, and feel as if she stil alive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Berry and Richard,

    Our condolences on the loss of your beloved pet. I know Richard loved that cat. It must be devastating but she lived a wonderful and full cat life.

    Love
    Zee and Perry

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Tootsy i know this cat oh i am so sorry guys at list you have the memory to keep you going.

    ReplyDelete