23.8.12

Vintage windows



 Dale Carnegie
“One of the most tragic things I know about human nature is that all of us tend to put off living. We are all dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon instead of enjoying the roses that are blooming outside our windows today.”









IMG_1457








INTERIOR DESIGN IMAGE CREDITS: 
indulgy.com, renovationplanning.net


To all of you lovely readers out there, 
To you who send me the sweetest comments and incredibly kind emails, a warm thank you and May your days are filled with spectacular blessings.  

Bereket

3 comments:

  1. Oh goodness, I so love that vintage window on the second photo! It gives me an impression of a sophisticated vanity that’s dated back on the Victorian era. I love the fading paint and how it emphasizes the word “stylishness.”

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fifth photo! It seems like a real and functional window. It doesn’t show the outside surroundings but instead it reflects back the interior of the home. Isn’t that such an amazing idea? :]]

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite vintage window is the 7th one. It looks very simple but it is impressive! Plus, I was attracted to the star at the center!

    ReplyDelete