2.8.12

Medal of Honor



IMAGE CREDITS: GOOGLE.COM, PHOTO TINTING BY BEREKET MAMO

A long time ago, when Our Forefathers fought, they fought for their motherland, they fought for their home, and they fought for freedom, and their beliefs.

They risked death, over and over again through countless bloody battles for their honor.
They didn’t expect or receive medallions.  They began and ended decorated with their honor.

Today, there are all kind of Medals:

















IMAGE CREDITS: KWADWO KWARTE 





I hope your day is filled with summer sun
and peaceful nights.

Bereket

Ps. THANK YOU for all your kind, kind comments on my previous blog posts - you are so lovely!


1 comment:

  1. Your blog made me cry OMG my first happy tears in a very long time. Thank you! It's beautiful and amazing blog! Just found you today and I pour a cup of coffee and read all the post. Beautiful, I love every single photo. What a great and rewarding feeling to know you. You are beyond talented and beautiful. I truly believe that you will change the way we look things. I can’t wait to share your blog post with other Ethiopian. You know, you can be inspiring.
    I am so happy to have found your blog.

    Mu (mulu Alem)
    mu4@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete