2.5.12

Decorating with Pink



Some colors relax, others excite; pink does both. It provokes romance and glamour, and it is the color of love's first blush. Pink delivers feel-good emotion in the same way that a ranunculus blooms, one layer at a time. Give in to pink's pretty power.

love

color

pink accents in a living room






Rain or shine...

wherever you are...

I hope that your week brings sun to your soul.
Many thanks for all your lovely comments.

Bereket

INTERIOR DESIGN IMAGE CREDITS: pinterest  
TEXT CREDITS Jane Dagmi from country living


3 comments:

  1. Hi Bereket - WOW! Your blog and photography is awesome!
    Thank you so much for sharing your talent. I'm delighted to find you. I'm collector of many, many things. I can tell we're gonna get along.
    With cheers from DC
    Bekalu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosa Rosina, Rosa Shenkurina, I love you Berekina. I didn't realize how nice pink can look to decaorate your house specially if you are a single girl or if you want to get rid of a man in 10 days:)
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg... my childhood memory...Rosa Rosina, Rosa Shenkurina, Eyesus kerestos….Me and my brother used to dance to this... I was 8…my gosh you guys are making me have totaly flashbacks here! I'm like omg!! I forgot about that one!!

    ReplyDelete