18.5.12

It is all a gift to me…




Henri Rousseau said "Nothing makes me so happy as to observe nature and to paint what I see. Just imagine, when I go out into the countryside and see the sun and the green and everything flowering, I say to myself, 'Yes indeed, all that belongs to me!' "




That is such a wonderful quote. I love it…. 



Today, we’re sometimes so rash. We stomp out grass and destroy trees...


We cover everything with concrete...


We forget how a natural space of land both inspires us and calms us, and connects us to the beauty created for our joy.


We forget we need this, to live, to grow. 


Nothing makes me so happy as to wander through secluded nature and... 


remember that this was created by the greatest artist,


and, for the moment,...


 it is all a gift to me… 


 … just me.

The photo was taken in southern Orange County, Laguna Niguel, CA

A warm thank you for visiting and for all your kind comments. 
Hope your paths take you through some wonderful places.
Wishing you all a fabulous Friday!

Bereket

1 comment: