31.5.12

Comment from happy Reader


 It's really amazing how sometimes some people could affect us,inspire us, and motivate us.
Today... this post came to my mind... after reading one of the comments on my last blog...
Let me tell you who inspired me... 

“ Thanks for some great ideas. I love books; I love the smell of books, a smell of a book store, a library. It is almost like they are alive, they all waiting to be picked up by someone, so they could share their wisdom. I know for sure if they were to talk they all would say “There wouldn’t be any purpose of my existence if it weren't for my readers.” I can't even imagine how a wonderful book may feel when the reader strokes each page, line it, highlight it, and fall asleep while holding it to their heart. It must feel so important and happy to make a person feel this way, to change life and to bring a smile, to inspire even for a moment. 
I love old books...Especially old books I can't understand, but having them in my shelf makes me want to travel back in time. Get to know the writer and ask him to tell me the story again… watch him write with his own hand five hundred or more pages, a lamp in his side sipping his cup of tea. 
This makes me wonder what's going to happen in the next 10 to 20 years. Would we have a collection of nook and kindle in our book shelves? Could we still use the saying “Don’t judge a book by its cover?” Would we look forward to the smell of kindle when open the box from apple or Amazon? In the middle of reading a wonderful book would we just hug the kindle to our heart and breath and wish it was a paper? Would there be any more book shelves, libraries and book stores? I guess time will tell…time will tell.”


Thank you...Negat
Here is her web  www.nakeupartist.com/..I just love her work..


 Her Comments Inspire Me to do this photography...





...makes me wonder what's going to happen in the next 10 to 20 years. Would we have a collection of nook and kindle in our book shelves? 



...Could we still use the saying “Don’t judge a book by its cover?” 



I can't even imagine how a wonderful book may feel when the reader strokes each page...





...Would we look forward to the smell of kindle when open the box from apple or Amazon? 



I love old books...Especially old books I can't understand, but having them in my shelf makes me want to travel back in time.



So what was your inspiration? who motivates you?...



Remember…
Unless you choose to do great things with it, it makes no difference how many books you have read in a year

Bereket



2 comments:

  1. Very nice pictures Berry! You were able to capture exactly what I was imagining in my head. I am so happy I was able to inspire you because you inspire me. You inspire me with your Art, photography, and most of all with your passion for what you do.
    According to Dr Wayne Dyer the word “inspire “came from the word “in spirit”, so when we say we are inspired there is a higher power involved which me and you call "God" Inspiration is completely different than motivation, because motivation is something we do in order to achieve what we are set out to do. This leaves me wondering when a person inspire us would that mean they are more connected with the spirit? Or do we use that word when the person awakens and able to see what is already within us?
    I know in your case Berry you are inspired, because I could see how much you love what you do. There is a real passion and energy in your photography, design and blog. You are not doing this just because you are motivated or in order to get from A to B, you are doing this because this is your passion and your calling, and because this is your love. You are so blessed to find your gift and your calling, because most of us are still searching, so desperately wanting to know what inspires us, and praying to god to how we can be used, what we can offer to others….God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello - I also love those old books. I love the yellowed pages along with their musty smells. However sad that it is yes I believe that Kindle, nook and ebooks will eventually replace our books. We simply cannot keep cutting down our trees for books or for other things. When this happens I believe that our books will double in value as they will not be made anymore. I sure would love to have some of those books miniaturized for my miniature apartments.
    Many hugs to you, conny

    ReplyDelete