25.4.12

Decorating with Orange




We all know that Color authority Pantone, has proclaimed that the color of 2012 is “Tangerine Tango” Orange.
The shade of Tangerine Tango – is a tertiary color,
a harmonious mix between a red and a yellow.


 Anyway, lets get back to the original color….Orange.
 Orange is a popular bright and fun color for interior designs. We have been using hues of terra cotta for quite some time; it now appears that hues and tints of orange, such as  tangerine and bittersweet have been showing up everywhere… particularly in accessories.


There are many beautiful shades of orange, such as rust, terra cotta, coral and peach.
Orange is a warm, passionate and brilliant color, a mix of reds and yellows.  
Orange creates a sense of fun, joy and prosperity; it enhances vitality, strengthens the will and makes a person more tolerant of others. So this color perfectly fits for any room to create depth with intricate textures, patterns and accessories. Orange is an embodiment of warmth and coziness.
Yes! orange has been used in the music and almost you could see the color in the word of the song.

I was walking along, minding my business,
When out of the orange colored sky,
Flash, bam, alacazam, Wonderful you came by.
0r 
beretukan belech lomi lomi agesaje
beretukan...

























Wishing you all a lovely week.
Thank you for sharing your comment!
A big hello and warm welcome also to all new readers. 
 If you experience difficulty to leaving a comment, please try again
 Your support and warm comment means a lot to me.

Bereket 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Bereket:
    I have just found out about your site and I love it. I love what you love and therefore, you know how it goes. I have added you to my favorites so I don't lose you!! Can't wait to see what is next.............

    Senayet

    ReplyDelete
  2. WeyeGooooood!

    What a wonderful way to spend pawing through your blog. I enjoyed every word and each beautiful photograph. Look forward to reading your next post and I will love to meet you in person, I live in LA area ..if l leave my Phone # will you call me....It's @ your mail.
    Mazi for Maeza

    ReplyDelete
  3. love what you do with the colors, so beautiful. can't wait for the next color. Tomas

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! This makes me want to Change my wohole place to Ornage, Dress in Orange, Eat oranges, keep on living in Orange County...I guess your work have that kind of effect on people. God Bless You and thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete